Your company provides insurance for you while you are driving one of their vehicles for work purposes. But, are you covered if you use it for personal reasons? It’s a good idea to check with your company to make sure. You could be sued if there is an accident, if you’re not covered for personal use, or if they have low coverages, you could be responsible to pay any damages you caused.

If you have a personal vehicle insured, it’s easy and inexpensive to add Extended Non-Owned Auto coverage to your policy. This coverage protects you while driving a non-owned auto which available for your regular use.

Even if you don’t own a car, you can purchase a Named Non-Owned Auto policy which will provide you with liability coverage no matter whose car you drive.

Find out from your company what coverages they provide for you and then talk to your agent to see if you need the protection either of these options give you.

The Agent Insurance Services | 330-758-3339

Loading Conversation