NO COLD CALLING • NO PROSPECTING • FOCUS ON SUPPORTING SALES TEAM
What do you get?
- Secure salary PLUS potential incentives and bonuses!
- Eligible 401K matching, vacation and paid holidays
- A position in a well-established insurance agency
- Top carriers represented making your success a breeze!
- A growing business
As a Sales Assistant, you contribute to the success of the sales team. We're looking for a team player with exceptional organizational and customer service skills.
If you have a great attitude and love being a part of a driven and motivated team, please read on...
The Agent Insurance Services was founded in 1999 in the basement of owner Ron Nanosky’s parents’ house. Since then, we have grown into a full-service independent insurance agency, and have a beautiful office in Boardman. Our team is highly trained and well versed in the insurance agency.
Being an Independent Agency, we have multiple companies to choose from. So, we have many options to provide peace of mind to our preferred market clients throughout Ohio by matching them with the right Home, Auto, Business, and Life insurance products.
We serve our clients first while representing our carrier partners well in order to provide the RIGHT insurance product at the BEST price. Our core values are at the heart of everything we do. We have big, ambitious dreams that we work hard toward achieving all while having a great time!
Why you would want this job:
- You enjoy helping people
- You like a variety of tasks to do throughout the day
- You look forward to meeting and getting to know new people
- You have a positive attitude
- You thrive when challenged and like working hard to achieve your goals
- You enjoy solving problems
- You are outgoing and upbeat
Qualifications to be our next Sales Assistant:
- 3+ years experience in a similar role.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- In-depth knowledge of sales and marketing software.
- Ability to remain calm and professional in stressful situations.
- Advanced communication and interpersonal skills.
- Advanced organizational skills.
- You MUST get to work reliably. We are located in Boardman, Ohio.
- You MUST get to work on time. You know yourself best. If you cannot get to work on time, please do not apply.
- You MUST be able to work during our office hours of Monday - Friday 9am - 5pm. These hours are not flexible. Our clients expect us to be available when we say we are.
We provide an excellent income package complete with an eligible 401K matching plan, great income with bonuses, incentives, and opportunity for growth and advancement, all with a great team of co-workers!
The “We Can’t Have This” List
- Dishonesty – This goes to the heart of who we are. We won’t stand for this. Without integrity, we will not succeed.
- Bad Attitude
- Disrespect – Applies to clients especially, but won’t be tolerated with coworkers or others in general
- Refusal to follow instructions
- Whining and complaining – Before you come to address a problem, try to come up with a solution to propose.
The “We Gotta Have This” List
- Integrity – Even when nobody is looking
- Desire to achieve and grow
- Positive Attitude
We hire motivated people committed to high-quality work, top-shelf service, and a desire to solve problems that benefit our clients and our Agency.
Come join this great company!
If yes, we hire only the best.
- Positive, upbeat and courteous with a great attitude?
- Reliable, trustworthy and dependable?
- A bright, fast learner - especially with new computer tools and skills?