CLIENT SERVICE AGENT
NO COLD CALLING • NO PROSPECTING • FOCUS ON CLIENT RELATIONSHIPS
What do you get?
- Secure salary PLUS potential incentives and bonuses!
- Eligible 401K matching, vacation and paid holidays
- A position in a well-established insurance agency
- Top carriers represented making your success a breeze!
- A growing business
As a Client Service Agent, you stay focused on your relationship with your clients. You advise and counsel them on coverage options, help them understand their options, and solve their insurance problems.
If you have a great attitude and love helping people, please keep reading...
Qualifications to be our next Client Service Agent:
- You MUST have an Ohio Property & Casualty insurance license - or equivalent license from another state - or, based on your experience, be prepared to obtain your Ohio license immediately.
- You MUST have experience with personal lines insurance - preferably in a client service agent (CSA) or producer role, or in a position that has prepared you for CSA duties.
- You MUST get to work reliably. We are located in Boardman, Ohio.
- You MUST get to work on time. You know yourself best. If you cannot get to work on time, please do not apply.
- You MUST be able to work during our office hours of Monday - Friday 9am - 5pm. These hours are not flexible. Our clients expect us to be available when we say we are.
- You MUST be committed to our clients! Client service beyond office hours is sometimes necessary to provide top-shelf service. That’s the business we’re in.
We provide an excellent income package complete with an eligible 401K matching plan, great income with bonuses, incentives, and opportunity for growth and advancement, all with a great team of co-workers!
We hire motivated people committed to high-quality work, top-shelf service, and a desire to solve problems that benefit our clients and our Agency.
Come join this great company!
If yes, we hire only the best.
- Positive, upbeat and courteous with a great attitude?
- Reliable, trustworthy and dependable?
- A bright, fast learner - especially with new computer tools and skills?