CUSTOMER SUCCESS SPECIALIST
BUILDING POSITIVE CLIENT RELATIONSHIPS • CREATING LASTING BONDS
What do you get?
- Paid time off and Paid Holidays
- Eligible 401K matchingProfit Sharing
- Local, family-oriented business
- Health Reimbursement Arrangement
- Monthly and Yearly Bonuses
We are looking for a dynamic retention specialist to help us retain our core customer base. In this role, you will deal directly with our customers to find out what issues they are facing, how we may improve our products or services, and how to retain their business.
To be successful as a retention specialist, you should have a persuasive attitude, excellent customer relationship skills, and a passion for sales. Ultimately, a top-class retention specialist is able to improve sales by creating lasting bonds with customers.
Here’s what YOU need to qualify for this position:
- 3+ years experience in a similar role.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- In-depth knowledge of sales and marketing software.
- Ability to remain calm and professional in stressful situations.
- Advanced communication and interpersonal skills.
- Empathy and patience.
- Advanced organizational skills.
The Agent Insurance is strongly interested in hiring a great candidate that exhibits work behaviors & values that are conducive to building and maintaining a strong and effective company culture.
These Core Values include:
Relationship First: Taking the perspective of who we serve into everything we do, anticipating their needs, and responding quickly.
Do the Right Thing: Focus on the goal and show initiative, with a sense of urgency and pride in doing things right the first time.
Be Better: Taking the initiative. See something that needs to be done and stepping up to do it.
A Serious Fun Place: We win together, with everyone playing their role and leveraging the strengths of the team.
Experience is Everything: Seek out and share information to make sure everyone is fully informed and aware of what they need to know to succeed.
If yes, we hire only the best.
- Positive, upbeat, and courteous with a great attitude?
- Reliable, trustworthy, and dependable?
- A bright, fast learner - especially with new computer tools and skills?