This just might be the easiest, simple and yummiest meals I have made. This Chicken Bruschetta recipe will move to the top of your family’s favorite meal list! This tasty one-dish bake is made extra easy with just a few simple ingredients.
- 1 can (14-1/2 oz.) diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1 pkg. (6 oz. – or just over 2 cups if using stuffing in a canister) STOVE TOP Stuffing Mix for Chicken
- 1/2 cup water
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1-1/2 lb. boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into bite-size pieces
- 1 tsp. dried basil leaves
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- Heat oven to 400ºF.
- Mix tomatoes, stuffing mix, water and garlic just until stuffing mix is moistened.
- Place chicken in 3-qt. casserole sprayed with cooking spray; sprinkle with basil and cheese.
- Top with stuffing mixture. Bake 30 min. or until chicken is done.