Looking for an auto insurance agent in Mahoning or Columbiana County? We’ve got you covered. In fact, if you live anywhere in Ohio or Pennsylvania, we can help.
What Is Auto Insurance?
When most people think about auto insurance, they think about damage to their car. The truth is, auto insurance covers much more than just your car.
Given the sheer amount of cars on the road and the distractions drivers deal with every day, the chances of being involved in a car accident are plentiful.
You’re at risk literally every single day you get in your car.
It’s important to understand what your coverage options are, not just for your car, but for you, and people who may be injured as a result of your negligence.
Auto insurance protects you against financial loss if you have an accident. It is a contract between you and the insurance company. You agree to pay the premium and the insurance company agrees to pay your losses as defined in your policy.
Auto insurance provides property, liability, and medical coverage:
- Property coverage pays for damage to or theft of your car.
- Liability coverage pays for your legal responsibility to others for bodily injury or property damage.
- Medical coverage pays for the cost of treating injuries, rehabilitation, and sometimes lost wages and funeral expenses.
Why Do You Need Auto Insurance?
It’s really all about protecting yourself financially.
- If you’re in an accident or your car is stolen, it costs money, often a lot of money, to fix or replace it.
- If you or any passengers are injured in an accident, medical costs can be extremely expensive.
- If you or your car is responsible for damage or injury to others, you may be sued for much more than you’re worth.
- Not only is having insurance a prudent financial decision, many states require you to have at least some coverage.
Having adequate car insurance limits is serious business
If you were ever involved in an accident and found to be at fault for someone else’s bodily injuries, you could literally lose everything if you’re not properly insured.
What a lot of people don’t realize is, having great coverage doesn’t necessarily mean having higher insurance premiums. Because The Agent Insurance Services is 100% independent, we can take your current coverages and compare them with a wide range of insurance providers to see who offers you the best deal possible.
The best part? It doesn’t cost you a penny more to use us. We get no override or fee. We are compensated by the insurance carriers directly, and work on your behalf to properly cover your needs and exposures, and make sure that there are no hidden gaps in your policy.
No two insurance contracts are the same, and while two policies side-by-side might look the same, the fine print behind the cover page can vary from company to company.
How to get started:
If you live in Ohio and are looking for car insurance, The Agent Insurance Services makes the process of finding the best company and price easy.
Call our office or click the button below to get started.