Rental Property Insurance

If you own a rental property or home that happens to be vacant, a traditional homeowners insurance policy will not work. You need what’s called a “Landlord’s Policy”.

This is because traditional homeowners insurance excludes coverage for properties that are not owner-occupied. In other words, if you don’t live in the house, it’s only covered by a landlord’s policy.

The Agent Insurance Services represents several carriers who can insure your rental property, or specialty use property.  To get a quote, click here, or call The Agent Insurance Services today to get the process started.

Scroll to Top