When we asked our Insurance Advisor Dom to share one of our favorite recipes with us, he gave us the recipe for cereal and milk…! (We’re pretty sure you already know how to make that)
After a little more thought, he sent us this awesome recipe for Mashed Potato Lasagna. If you love pierogis, you are going to love this combination of mashed potatoes, noodles, bacon and sour cream – all in lasagna form!
Mashed Potato Lasagna Ingredients:
- Butter for greasing pan
- 6 cups leftover mashed potatoes (from about 5 lbs of potatoes)
- 3-4 cups shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 6 lasagna noodles boiled
- 4 strips of bacon cooked and crumbled
- Sour cream for serving
- Preheat over to 350 degrees.
- Generously butter a 9×13 pan. Spread 2 cups of mashed potatoes on the bottom pan. Sprinkle with 1 cup of cheese. Place 3 noodles over the layer of cheese. Repeat layers. For the final layer, spread the remaining potatoes over the last layer of noodles. Sprinkle with the remaining cheese (use anywhere from 1-2 cups on this final layer), bacon (if using) and then cover with foil.
- Bake for 40 minutes and then remove foil. Bake for another 20 minutes, until cheese is browned.
- Allow to cool before slicing.
- Serve as is, or with caramelized onions and a dollop of Greek yogurt or sour cream.
We love sharing our team’s favorite recipes! Want to see more? Click here!
A little more about The Agent Insurance Services…
The Agent Insurance Services is a full-service independent insurance agency. This allows us the ability to offer a full range of protection such as home and auto insurance, commercial insurance, and life insurance to all of our clients. To put it simply, we make sure our clients have the same coverages we have. Why would you want anything less? Our exceptional team of “Protection Advisors” offers professional advice and service you can afford. Please call us and tell us what is important to you. We’ll do the rest.