Our Favorite Recipes: Mini Pumpkin Cheesecakes
Kick off pumpkin season with these delicious mini pumpkin cheesecakes from the Pioneer Woman!
Mini Pumpkin Cheesecake Ingredients
- 7 graham crackers (full sheets)
- 1 1/2 tbsp. packed light brown sugar
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 5 tbsp. unsalted butter, melted
- 8 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 3 tbsp. packed light brown sugar
- 2 tbsp. maple syrup
- 1 large egg
- 1 large egg yolk
- 1 c. pumpkin puree
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1/2 tbsp. cornstarch
- 1/2 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp. ground ginger
- 1/8 tsp. ground nutmeg
- 1/8 tsp. salt
- For the crust: Preheat the oven to 350˚. Line a standard 12-cup muffin tin with liners.
- Place the graham crackers in the bowl of a food processor and pulse until fine crumbs form. Add the brown sugar and salt and continue to pulse. Drizzle in the melted butter and process until the crumbs are moist.
- Scoop a heaping tablespoonful of the graham cracker crumb mixture into each muffin liner. Press the crumbs flat into the bottom of each cup with the bottom of a measuring cup or drinking glass. Bake the crusts for 5 minutes, until golden. Transfer the muffin tin to a wire rack to cool while you prepare the filling.
- For the filling: Beat the cream cheese, brown sugar, and maple syrup in a large bowl with an electric mixer at medium-high speed for 2 to 3 minutes, until combined and fluffy. Scrape down the sides of the bowl with a rubber spatula. Lower the mixer speed and beat in the egg and egg yolk just until incorporated. Beat in the pumpkin, and vanilla until combined. Beat in the cornstarch, spices, and salt.
- Divide the cheesecake filling evenly among the 12 cups, filling each about 3/4 of the way full. Bake 10 to 12 minutes, until the edges are set and dry, and centers are slightly jiggly.
- Cool the cheesecakes in the pan on a wire rack for 30 minutes. Transfer to the refrigerator for at least 1 hour, until cooled completely. To serve, remove the cheesecakes from the pan and peel away the liners. Arrange cheesecakes on a serving platter and garnish with whipped cream.
A little more about The Agent Insurance Services…
The Agent Insurance Services is a full-service independent insurance agency. This allows us the ability to offer a full range of protection such as home and auto insurance, commercial insurance, and life insurance to all of our clients. To put it simply, we make sure our clients have the same coverages we have. Why would you want anything less? Our exceptional team of “Protection Advisors” offers professional advice and service you can afford. Please call us and tell us what is important to you. We’ll do the rest.