Our Favorite Recipes: Prize Winning Meatloaf
This month Renee is sharing a prize-winning meatloaf recipe that is sure to become a family favorite! There’s even a secret ingredient that you might not usually put in meatloaf!
Prize Winning Meatloaf Ingredients
- 1-1/2 pounds lean ground beef
- 1 cup tomato juice or tomato sauce
- 3/4 cup
Quaker® Oats (quick or old fashioned, uncooked)
- 1 egg or 2 egg whites, lightly beaten
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 1/2 teaspoon salt (optional)
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- Heat oven to 350°F. In large bowl, combine all ingredients, mixing lightly but thoroughly. Press into 8 x 4-inch loaf pan.
- Bake 1 hour to medium (160°F) doneness until not pink in center and juices show no pink color. Let stand 5 minutes; drain off any juices before slicing.
We love sharing our team’s favorite recipes! Want to see more? Click here!
A little more about The Agent Insurance Services…
The Agent Insurance Services is a full-service independent insurance agency. This allows us the ability to offer a full range of protection such as home and auto insurance, commercial insurance, and life insurance to all of our clients. To put it simply, we make sure our clients have the same coverages we have. Why would you want anything less? Our exceptional team of “Protection Advisors” offers professional advice and service you can afford. Please call us and tell us what is important to you. We’ll do the rest.