Our receptionist Brenda is looking forward to making this Wedge Salad Dip this summer! Refreshing and easy – perfect for warm-weather entertaining!
Wedge Salad Ingredients:
- 8 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 1 c. sour cream
- 1 1 oz. package dry Ranch Dressing Mix
- 1 ½ c. chopped romaine lettuce
- ½ c. chopped tomatoes
- ½ c. chopped cooked bacon
- 2-4 oz. crumbled blue cheese, according to taste
- 1 Tbsp. chopped fresh chives
- Combine cream cheese, sour cream, and Ranch Dressing Mix and mix until smooth.
- Spread into the bottom of a 9-inch pie plate or other similarly sized pan.
- Top with lettuce, tomatoes, bacon, blue cheese, and chives.
- Enjoy with your favorite tortilla chips!
We love sharing our team’s favorite recipes! Want to see more? Click here!
A little more about The Agent Insurance Services…
The Agent Insurance Services is a full-service independent insurance agency. This allows us the ability to offer a full range of protection such as home and auto insurance, commercial insurance, and life insurance to all of our clients. To put it simply, we make sure our clients have the same coverages we have. Why would you want anything less? Our exceptional team of “Protection Advisors” offers professional advice and service you can afford. Please call us and tell us what is important to you. We’ll do the rest.