Condo Insurance

If you are looking for insurance for your condo or townhouse, The Agent Insurance Services has you covered.

Condo insurance covers your unit where your association insurance stops. Your association typically insures the physical structure/building and other common areas.

Association by-laws vary, but owners are generally responsible for the interior of their unit, or from the drywall in. Things like your floors, walls, cabinets and fixtures that your association’s insurance likely doesn’t cover.

Getting a copy of those by-laws is a good idea so you can understand what your responsibilities are in the event of a claim. We can help you understand the fine print.

Condo Insurance for Townhomes

condo insuranceIt’s also important to understand that some townhomes are insured like condos, and therefore require an H0-6 policy.

If you live in a townhome, be sure that you have the correct type of insurance.

The Agent Insurance Services is here to help you understand the differences between a insurance policy types.

Call our office today, or click here to get started with a quote.

Scroll to Top