ENTRY LEVEL • CAREER OPPORTUNITY • NO EXPERIENCE NEEDED
Do you want...
- Steady, reliable work without fear of being laid off?
- An opportunity to advance to above-average income levels?
- A great workplace with super friendly co-workers?
- Fast-paced, varied work with no time to get bored?
- A super-friendly person
- Professionalism and punctuality
- Attention to detail
- A good sense of humor
- An Office Assistant who likes helping others
The Office Assistant provides support for our licensed insurance agents and clients involving data entry, forms and information processing, administrative tasks, client service, and inventory.
This position also serves as the training ground to learn the insurance industry and the opportunity to advance to higher levels of income and responsibility, if desired.
No direct experience is needed. However, here’s what YOU need to qualify for the position...
- Our office is highly automated and very tech-savvy, so you MUST be able to learn and retain new computer activities EXTREMELY fast and well.
- You MUST get to work reliably. We are located in Boardman, OH
- You MUST be able to work during our office hours of Monday thru Friday, 9am - 5pm. If you are an intern, we can accommodate your schedule.
- Administrative and/or insurance agency experience is a plus.
If yes, we hire only the best.
- DO YOU strive for excellence?
- TAKE PRIDE in working pro-actively?
- HAVE A LOVE for interacting with customers and selling?
- RELIABLE, trust-worthy and dependable?
- RECOGNIZE quality services?